czwartek, 26 września 2013

'Smile And The Whole World Smile With You '

Hej. Dziś będzie odrobinę inaczej :) Co jakiś czas staram się wykonać pracę która nie jest pastelowa i romantyczna. Nie chciała bym aby każda moja praca była podobna więc czasem odrobina szaleństwa.
Projekt tej kartki miałam od jakiegoś czasu w głowie :) Udało się go nareszcie zrealizować :

Hey. Today will be a bit different :) Once in a while I try to do the work that is not pastel and romantic. I dont want to make similar card that why a little bit frenzy sometimes is really good.
The design of this card  had some time in my head :) I finally managed to achieve:





I would like to apply with this card for some challenge :

* 'Layers and Border Punch/Die' for inkido cause I made a lot of layers :) 
* 'Things with Wings'  for The Craft Place , don't have to explain why :D
* For a Diabelski Młyn ponieważ technika której użyłam do wykonania kartki idealnie pokrywa się z tematem wyzwania :)


Have a nice day :) Thank You for all comments :) Paulina

4 komentarze :

  1. I simply love your beautiful card!!
    I am so happy you shared it with us at Inkido!! :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Hi, thankyou for joining us at That Craft Place. Love your card and the ideas you have used like the sheep with the wings. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Amanda

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. This is certainly a fabulous card! I like the design and colors you used. Thank you for playing with us at Inkido, good luck! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Zabawna ta owieczka na balonie :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń