środa, 11 marca 2015

Children's Card for I Kropka

Hello :) Today I prepared 2 cards  and one package : box and card. Children's theme ...  Baptism, 1st Birthday ... really important days ! It wasn't easy for me cause the last ten-odd card I made in the vintage style ... I will try to suprise you :) Give a fresh breeze also for my blog :) Have a look :

Hej. Dziś przygotowałam dla Was 2 kartki oraz jeden komplet : kartę z pudełkiem. Tematyka dziecięca ... Chrzest Święty, Roczek ... naprawdę ważne dni! Zadanie nie było proste bowiem ostatnie kilkanaście kartek wykonałam w klimacie vintage. Spróbuję was zaskoczyć :) Dodać świeżego powiewu również na moim blogu : Zobaczcie :





Sometimes when we are buying chipboards - we are afraid to choose big frames. In the last project I would like to show you how you can use just the part of bigger frame : 




I used : 
  
 Have a nice day ! Paulina




2 komentarze :