poniedziałek, 11 maja 2015

Looking glasses ...

Witam Was serdecznie :) Jest mi niezmiernie miło dołączyć do Zespołu Projektowego sklep-ewa.pl.  Nie ukrywam że jest to dla mnie  duże wyzwanie,  wyróżnienie i motywacja do pracy.  Jako pierwszą prezentuję kartkę w stylu vintage z przepięknym stemplem dostępnym w sklepie:) Zobaczcie :

Hello :)  I'm very pleased to join the Project Team sklep-ewa.pl. I have to say that's a big challenge for me, distinction and motivation to work. As the first I'm presenting a card in vintage style with a beautiful stamp available in store :) Have a look :






Użyte materiały :/ I used:


5 komentarzy :

  1. wawwww så super flot ♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

    knuzzzz ♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. What a pretty vintage card! Lovely details!
    The theme in Vintageutfordring this time is Wedding/Confirmation, so I am sorry to tell you, that your card doesn't fit in our challenge this time. We would love to se you another time.

    Jytte, DT Vintageutfordring.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I made this card for Confirmation, just without inscription .... No problem :)
    Have a nice day :) Paulina

    OdpowiedzUsuń