środa, 28 września 2016

FUNNY VINTAGE CARDS

Hello everybody! :). Today I will suprise you :) I made cards in a vintage style with a huge dose of humour.   I had a lot of fun to make it and even right now - when I'm writing this post ... I'm smiling when I have seen them again! Many thanks to Scrapiniec, Lemonade and Digital Paper for amazing procucts! Well done! 

Hej wszystkim ! :) Dziś Was zaskoczę kartkami w stylu vintage z ogromną dozą humoru. Zabawę miałam przednią tworząc te prace - i szczerze napiszę, że nawet teraz pisząc ten post śmieje się od ucha do ucha. Ogromnie podziękowania dla Scrapińca, Lemonade oraz Digital Paper za niesamowite produkty! Nieziemska robota!

Lista materiałów / Used materials :
1. Scrapiniec ----> here
2. Lemonade ----> here

 
Have a lovely day, Paulina
Miłego dnia ! Paulina

1 komentarz :