poniedziałek, 23 stycznia 2017

Retromania Challenge with Retro Kraft Shop

 Hello. Today, I would like to invite you to play in Retromania challenge. I love to decorate the covers of notebooks. Today's proposal is a seemingly simple work that hides the enormity of the elements in the central part.
Witajcie. Dziś zapraszamy do wspólnej zabawy jaką jest Retromania. Uwielbiam ozdabiać okładki notesów. Dzisiejsza propozycja to z pozoru prosta praca, która skrywa ogrom elementów w centralnej części.



Papier zabezpieczyłam gesso clear. Stempel Carabelle pokolorowałam, dodałam metalowe elementy. Całość pokryłam Inka Gold oraz Antiguing Cream w odcieniu patyny. Mocno pochlapałam.  

I secured the paper with gesso clear. I coloured the Carabelle Stamp, added the metal embellishmentsNext I applied Inka Gold and Antiquing Cream in Patina Green colour. Then I splashed the whole surface.

Starałam się by mimo dużej ilości dodatków notes był łatwy w użytkowaniu. 
Z niecierpliwością czekam na Wasze projekty.

I tried to keep the notebook easy to use despite the large amounts of add-ons. 
I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

Pozdrawiam, Paulina
Hugs, Paulina








2 komentarze :