czwartek, 30 marca 2017

Gift set for Maja Design

Hello our blog fans. Today I would like to present a gift set made for Maja Design.  Spring is in the air – definitely ! I made this project inspired by the view outside my windows. Take a look, please :
Hej. Dziś zestaw prezentowy jako inspiracja przygotowana dla Maja Design. Idzie wiosna! - zdecydowanie :) Projekt zainspirowany zatem aura panującą na zewnątrz. Spójrzcie :

I started to create my project by choosing a perfect paper. Colourful and sweet :)
This time my notebook is simple. Without the flowers and many add-ons on the top  it’s easier to carry and use every day.
Gift Set
Gift SetGift SetGift setHope you like my project. If you have any question – do not hesitate, just ask me :) Have a lovely day, Paulina
Summertime-P

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz