sobota, 22 sierpnia 2015

Vintage tag with chipboard


Hello my dear blog friends,

With a slight delay I would like to inform you about the challenge :

Z lekkim opóźnieniem informuję o wyzwaniu :   
 I KROPKA - Vintage tag z tekturką

You can make and submit only one artwork! 
Your work has to be new and never published before.
Will be glad if you use I Kropka's chipboard, but this is not necessary Publish your work on your blog, add a challenge banner (from here) and a link to this challenge post, then add your work in inlinkz
 We are waiting for your works until 31.08, so till the end of this month!  

Good luck :) Here is my work : 
Powodzenia. Oto moja praca : 



Na wasze prace czekamy do 31.08, czyli do końca tego miesiąca!We are waiting for your works until 31.08, so till the end of this month!  

Have a nice day ! :)


2 komentarze :