niedziela, 6 września 2015

Autumn palette and something natural for I KROPKA


Witam Was serdecznie ;) 

Dziś chciałabym pokazać notes - prezent dla pewnego marzyciela, artystycznej duszy i miłego kolegi z pracy. Mam nadzieję, że notes będzie mu służył :) 

Hello my blog friends. Today I would like to show you the notebook - gift for the dreamer, Artist's Soul and really friendly workmate. I hope he will use it in the future :)

This project is the inspiration for the newest challenge on I KROPKA blog :
Ten projekt to inspiracja do najnowszego wyzwania na blogu I KROPKA

Tematem wyzwania we wrześniu jest Jesienna paleta i coś naturalnego
The theme of the challenge in september are Autumn palette and something natural








I'm looking forward to see all your projects!
Z niecierpliwością czekam na Wasze projekty !



Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz